META can provide materials handling equipment rentals to its customers. META rents machinery, mostly in the form of materials handling and warehousing equipment to its customers. We do this across a number of industries and sectors. We provide several options as follows: wet lease, dry lease, semi-dry lease, guaranteed up-time and hire purchase. These options suit whatever requirements that our customers might have. The renting of machinery allows our customer to focus on his core business. Without getting distracted by or allocating valuable resources to machinery breakdowns and service. Our rental rates are very competitive. Ultimately we aim to improve our customers’ bottom line through decreased downtime and lower total cost of operation (TCO).
We can offer the following brands of materials handling equipment for rent:
- JCB telehandlers, teletrucks and wheeled loaders.
- Baoli forklifts and reach trucks, both electric and ICE.
- Still forklifts, reach trucks, aisle pickers and a whole range of advanced warehouse machines.
- Haulotte access equipment.
We can rent machinery on the following terms:
- Minimum rental period: 30 days.
- Monthly pricing: from 5% of retail price ex VAT for materials handling equipment.
- A selection of materials handling equipment: forklift, order pickers, aisle stackers, reach trucks, telehandlers, teletrucks, skidsteers, wheeled loaders.
- With or without operator.
Contact our Materials Handling Equipment Rentals Team